Monday, March 20, 2023

Site specific? Ai generated installations

 So  for this one I haven’t done much thinking for what I’m wanting to do. I was thinking maybe something outside in or around Laramie, under a stair case at my apartment, or finding a room. One thing that I have really been into is this one account on instagram is Ai generated installation art. The instagram that I’ve been looking at is @joshuavermillion . With AI being a big topic this year and how interested people seem to be interested in it and how it applies to are I highly recommend taking a look at it. If you read the captions for the images you can see the context of what they used to generate the answer. Another thing that I found really cool was they say what the materials used in the “ installation.” One thing that I want to look at is trying to find the AI that is used and see what I can come up with and see what is possible. Is anyone struggles with finding an idea I believe it is going to be an amazing tool.

Here are some examples off of instagram I am talking about.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Angela - Site Specific

04/05 UPDATE All done! Glad to have finished off the semester with a brighter, lighter, and more fun creation. The following is my statement...